7 Apr 2010

I am loving....the Sew Hip Magazine


I first came across the Sew Hip magazine at the Country Living fair last weekend. I purchased a couple of old issues and was very pleasantly surprised by the load of information, tutorials, patterns and fabric adds. I have been looking for a local fabric shop for ages and it turned out there was one just a few bus stops away. The issues I got were from last year and so I bought the April issue and today I got the May one. And I am in heaven...the issue is full of colourful photos, more than ten patterns and lots of things to make for your little one. It is the only sewing magazine I have seen so far which features so many patterns for kids stuff - from booties, to quilts and tunics...I am simply loving it!!!

0 Lovely people said:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment if you'd like... I love reading every single one of them and to make it easier there is no annoying word verification.