13 Apr 2010

Name cushion

I made a little name cushion for a very special little girl called Zoe who turned two last week. The cushion is made from 100% cotton gingham and has her name appliquéd on the front. There is also a little house and of course one of my all times favourite features - colourful bunting. I love bunting!!! It has magical charm to it and it always reminds me of long summer days, dolly tea parties, scones and strawberries and the smell of fresh garden flowers!






The cushion took five hours to make and I couldn’t believe how easy it was to make the Oxford border…really easy…now I am going to make lots more cushions with Oxford borders as they look so pretty. Oh, and another thing I love ( in case you haven't guessed it yet) - I love gingham...pink gingham, blue gingham, purple, brown, yellow, any colour really. It is so charming and totally adorable.

1 comment:

  1. สล็อตฟรี
    เกมส์สล็อต คือคาสิโนรูปแบบง่ายที่สุด เป็นตู้ออกรางวัลตามที่ได้ เริ่มเป็นที่รู้จักในแวดวงบ้าน​เรามากขึ้นเรื่อยๆ ด้วยความง่ายในการเล่น อยากเล่นเกมส์แบบไหน สามารถดูตัวอย่างเกมสล็อต และอีกข้อที่สำคัญที่ควรพิจารณาก็คือ การฝาก-ถอนรวดเร็ว

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment if you'd like... I love reading every single one of them and to make it easier there is no annoying word verification.