16 May 2011

T-shirt Challenge - Part 2

So here is T-shirt No2 - Strawberry Jam.


I chose this one because I think Little Daughter will be too big for it by the time she will wear long sleeves again, and it is not too ruined, only slightly less red, from too many washes. Red is Little Daughters favourite colour and it actually suits her really well.

T-shirt before

So here is what I did. First I removed the sleeves. Ironed one of the sleeves and used it as a pattern (no surprise here). Initially I wanted a short puffed sleeve, but since I am not a seamstress, and don’t really know what I am doing, I cut it way too long and it ended up being sort of three quarter length.

The T-shirt after


I did puffed sleeve yesterday so today I wanted to make something different. It is funny how checks and dots shouldn’t really work together! I grew up being told that mixing colours or prints doesn’t work. I actually took this for granted, and never really tried! But today as I was playing with the different fabrics I realised that this is not completely true…and I think that the red gingham works lovely with the red polka dot!


The hardest part for me when making something is when to stop…should I just leave the sleeves, or should I add a collar or a cupcake appliqué, pockets or yo-yo’s or maybe some other kind of embellishment. Well as Little Daughter tried it I decided that sometimes less is actually more, so only sleeves!

"Yawn, oh mummy, can I go now!"

Another one on Wednesday!

Love ,
Irina xx

P.S. I have just received a permission from Lovely Husband to use his Canon camera, so I really hope I can produce some better photos.

2 comments:

  1. สล็อต 999
    เกมส์สล็อต คือคาสิโนรูปแบบง่ายที่สุด เป็นตู้ออกรางวัลตามที่ได้ เริ่มเป็นที่รู้จักในแวดวงบ้าน​เรามากขึ้นเรื่อยๆ ด้วยความง่ายในการเล่น อยากเล่นเกมส์แบบไหน สามารถดูตัวอย่างเกมสล็อต และอีกข้อที่สำคัญที่ควรพิจารณาก็คือ การฝาก-ถอนรวดเร็ว

    ReplyDelete
  2. สล็อตฟรี
    เว็บสล็อตมาตรฐาน เว็บสล็อตที่ส่งตรงมาให้ท่านได้เล่นจากคาสิโนจริง ๆ เพื่อให้ท่านได้มี​ความมั่นใจในการเล่นเกมส์สล็อตกับเรา สมัครเล่นสล็อตออนไลน์ เว็บคาสิโนออนไลน์ มั่นคง ปลอดภัย โอนไว จ่ายจริง. สล็อตออนไลน์ สล็อต สมัครวันนี้ รับโบนัสแรกเข้าทันที สำหรับสมาชิกใหม่

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment if you'd like... I love reading every single one of them and to make it easier there is no annoying word verification.