16 Feb 2013

Paper Covered Tin Cans

{ a 10 minute project }



Everybody is doing beautiful fabric or paper covered cans and boxes to mach their beautiful craft rooms and so I decided to have a go myself...no, not at having a beautiful craft room ( sigh), just at covering some cans with paper. 

It is all very much pretty straight forward...however I would like to introduce you to my second best friend ( after my hot glue gun) ...please enter the double sided tape...yes, it has proven itself useful on many occasions and now I just can't imagine not having one...it did a great job with those cans too.

The other slightly different thing that I did was to keep the clear plastic lid and use one of the tins to store my roll of jute twine...it worked lovely and it is so very easy to pull.

So here is what you need and a simple photo tutorial.

Paper - mine was double sided
Cans
Double sided tape
Ruler, mat and an exacto knife




My double sided tape is a bit thick so I cut it in half and used it to attach the paper to the back of the cans. If you have thinner double sided, tape than use one strip to attach each paper end.

About the little wooden stick you see on the photo - I planed to hot glue it to the bottom of the can but at the end it wasn't necessary...as you can see below.



Have a fabulous Sunday!

Love,
Irina xx

7 comments:

  1. That's a very clever idea, and with the see through lid you can see how much twine you have. I haven't got a hot glue gun yet, it's on my list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. สล็อตโจ๊กเกอร์
    เว็บสล็อตออนไลน์เป็นเว็บไซต์ที่ได้รับการปรับขนาดจากเกมสล็อตเดิม ๆ มาสู่รูปแบบออนไลน์​ที่ช่วยให้นักพนันสามารถเล่นเกมสล็อตได้ทุกที่และทุกเวลา

    ReplyDelete
  3. สล็อต 999
    เล่นสล็อตออนไลน์ สุดยอดสล็อตออนไลน์ในมือถือที่ดีที่สุด ที่นักล่ารางวัลทั่วโลกกล่าวถึงมากที่สุด รวมเกมฮิต เกมดัง เกมปังไว้มากที่สุด

    ReplyDelete
  4. สล็อตฟรี
    เกมส์สล็อต คือคาสิโนรูปแบบง่ายที่สุด เป็นตู้ออกรางวัลตามที่ได้ เริ่มเป็นที่รู้จักในแวดวงบ้าน​เรามากขึ้นเรื่อยๆ ด้วยความง่ายในการเล่น อยากเล่นเกมส์แบบไหน สามารถดูตัวอย่างเกมสล็อต และอีกข้อที่สำคัญที่ควรพิจารณาก็คือ การฝาก-ถอนรวดเร็ว

    ReplyDelete
  5. สล็อตฝาก10รับ100
    เว็บสล็อตมาตรฐาน เว็บสล็อตที่ส่งตรงมาให้ท่านได้เล่นจากคาสิโนจริง ๆ เพื่อให้ท่านได้มี​ความมั่นใจในการเล่นเกมส์สล็อตกับเรา สมัครเล่นสล็อตฟรี. สล็อตออนไลน์ เว็บคาสิโนออนไลน์ มั่นคง ปลอดภัย โอนไว จ่ายจริง. สล็อตออนไลน์ สล็อต สมัครวันนี้ รับโบนัสแรกเข้าทันที สำหรับสมาชิกใหม่

    ReplyDelete
  6. تساهم شركات تصنيع العبوات الزجاجية فى مصر في الحفاظ على البيئة، حيث تعتبر العبوات الزجاجية بديلاً صديقًا للبيئة للعبوات البلاستيكية التي تسبب ضررًا كبيرًا على البيئة والصحة العامة.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment if you'd like... I love reading every single one of them and to make it easier there is no annoying word verification.